Wednesday, February 07, 2007

With Friends Like These....

Romney’s abortion views first shaped by personal, then clinical - National Politics - BostonHerald.com: "”The comment was made that this really wasn’t a moral issue, because the embryos were terminated or destroyed at 14 days,” Romney said during a recent campaign stop in Mount Pleasant, S.C., in a reprise of other recent explanations of his thinking on abortion.

”And it struck me very powerfully at that point, that the Roe v. Wade approach has so cheapened the value of human life that someone could think it’s not a moral issue to destroy embryos that have been created solely for the purpose of research, and I said to my chief of staff, and that’s been 2 1/2 years ago, I said to her, ’I want to make it very clear that I’m pro-life.”’ "


Mitt Romney is no friend of ESC when he uses this approach. He is tying abortion and ESC together. ESC is challanged by this link. Obviously, those supporting ESC should not support him.

No comments: